My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a used electric hitch actuator...I have been wanting one for a long time!...but will it work with my hitch??...I have a photo of the actuator still on a garden tractor that I got just so I could have the actuator....and I have a photo of the back of garden tractor I want to use with the actuator ...(the red tractor)..can anyone tell me if it will work??...if so any information on mounting it....would be great!..thanks..

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
I need to take pics of my electric sleeve hitch that I purchased off of ebay for light duty on my YT4000. It's working good. But I've been too busy lately with it to worry about pictures.
I'll try to get some pics in the AM.

·
Banned
294 Posts
I have the electric setup and the tractor I am buying toorrow has a standard 3 point on it. I purchased the entire electric 3 point setup just in case there were differences.

Will play with all of it during the week and take pics if Wolf gets tied up.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here's mine with a box hitch.... like I said.. purchased all on ebay.
I use it for light work around the house and some fruit and nut trees. and Yes, I put a regular ball hitch on that 2" receiver and pull a utility trailer to water the trees when there's not enough rain.
I'm really liking my YT4000.
BTW ... because the electric sleeve hitch mounts to a 2" box receiver, I've tried it on my S-10 to do the driveway. ( both front and back hitches) :fing32:

Attachments

·
Banned
294 Posts
I plan on installing mine tomorrow. It looks like the non power 3 point arms, etc do not interchange with the powered set up. Will know for sure tomorrow after work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts