My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i was 10-11 in these pics. in 15 now, they are pretty old. would you believe me if i told you i beat the kabota by about 6 inches? cause i did. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no more messing around, i pulled this about 30 feet! the last one my cousin wanted to try, he beat me by about 5 feet... i warmed it up for him. he got 5th i got 6th. i have no idea how we ended up all turned like that, the front was in the air, we could not steer. i dont remember the weight class but it as the lightest class, and we were way under weight

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this was a parade i did with the people that i did the pulls with.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i also have a cub 124, that did pretty good most of the time. also thats a '52 tiger 883. i only got to pull one time with it as it always had carb problems at the pulls... it works great when its home. the one time i got to pull i had to keep looking back to make sure the sled didnt come unhooked, it felt like i was driving around the yard.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Those are great photos, thanks for sharing. You have more experience with tractors than most adults I know! Keep it up, and get your friends into the hobby as well!

Daniel

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, if only most adults would relise and take my advise, like my neighbor had a problem with his new tractor, told him what was wrong. He didn't beileve me so he took it to the dealer and spent a few hundred bucks to have them fix what I said was wrong. Sorry I just hate being underestamated.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great pics! The garden tractor pull at our fair was fun to watch. Most of the "stock" tractors only resembled stock. Youngest driver was 3 years old. It really is great to see younger people getting into something that is productive. Wish I had more contact with tractors at a younger age. As far as no one listening to your advice don't sweat it. Like you said in your example, the guy paid for ignoring free advice. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pics! The garden tractor pull at our fair was fun to watch. Most of the "stock" tractors only resembled stock. Youngest driver was 3 years old. It really is great to see younger people getting into something that is productive. Wish I had more contact with tractors at a younger age. As far as no one listening to your advice don't sweat it. Like you said in your example, the guy paid for ignoring free advice. :thThumbsU
i try to ignore it, being underestimated bothers me more then anything. he listens to me now though, but he still doesn't think i know how to actually fix it. he one of those people that you cant tell anything to cause hes better then everybody else, and according to him his new toro with 8 inch tires can out pull my kings, he wont hook up a chain though... he says hes afraid to bend the hitch. sorry im doing it again. thanks for the complements.

·
10K and Climbin!
12,355 Posts
i try to ignore it, being underestimated bothers me more then anything. he listens to me now though, but he still doesn't think i know how to actually fix it. he one of those people that you cant tell anything to cause hes better then everybody else, and according to him his new toro with 8 inch tires can out pull my kings, he wont hook up a chain though... he says hes afraid to bend the hitch. sorry im doing it again. thanks for the complements.
SWEET PICTURES BMX!!! Here's a Root Beer for ya---> :trink40:

Those tractors look great and you've got them rocking!! :thanku: for sharing the pictures with us!

As far as the neigbor goes, you just have to learn to accept the fact that you can bring someone to the table but you can't make them eat... :greendr:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I wish the pk looked that good still, its been working hard. Also I wish I had thos 9.5s still now I have 8s on. My dad had a tire bussnes and I took those and put them on for the parade, after the parade they went back to his warehouse.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha can't say what it was for sure. You'll notice that me, the guy behind me and the guy on the deere are all looking that way. I don't remember what it was but they had something under that tarp canopy thing

·
Registered
632 Posts
nice pictures! The pulls look like a ton of fun. I wish did some of that stuff as a kid.

·
Registered
380 Posts
being underestimated bothers me more then anything.
Get used to it now. It doesn't get any better at 37.

Nice pics. Looks like a lot of fun. I'm going to try to bring my PK to the last pull this season.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i know, you should definitely try to go to the pull, they dont stop. the few times i used the 16 inch tires it always won, with the exception of the bug pull. after i came with that for the first time (i only had the cub then) they complained that the tires were to big and made a rule that you could have up to 26x12x12. thats why those tires are on it in a few pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts