My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I have G.A.S.
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's not complete but I was shocked to find it. I may actually have a way to bring the reel mower home for free but that's all the extra room in the sea-can I have. Also, HERE'S A LINK to some more photos of the coolest antique wrecking yard I've ever seen. The tractors & tools are towards the end, you've gotta check 'em out. I want to bring it ALL home!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Wow... what country in south America? that is truly an amazing find!

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Awesome photos. I think I'd skip sending the reel mower, and try to find a way to ship that little single tracked machine you have toward the end of your photo set. That thing is really neat. I also loved the little yellow bulldozer. It kind of looks like an Oliver, but since it's in another country, who knows.

·
Banned
1,879 Posts
Truly amazing.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Outstanding pictures!! I can see that you haven't had to worry about finding things to do during your off-time. The condition of those vehicles, given their age, is remarkable. Would be great if there was a low cost way to ship a chunk of that stuff home - can't exactly use the old bus for this run!

·
I have G.A.S.
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome photos. I think I'd skip sending the reel mower, and try to find a way to ship that little single tracked machine you have toward the end of your photo set. That thing is really neat. I also loved the little yellow bulldozer. It kind of looks like an Oliver, but since it's in another country, who knows.
He say's it's from Italy & it's super rare & he wants $7500 USD for it. :duh:

·
Gravely bug bit.
8,735 Posts
Funny you should be going to a wreckingyard in S A this weekend. Saturday there was a film made in Rio on TCM. Film was made in 1959 and showed a 4-door dark blue DKW. Same type and color car we owned in 58-65.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
He say's it's from Italy & it's super rare & he wants $7500 USD for it. :duh:
Dang, it's not that neat. That's too bad, as I have seen a few similar units, but it would make a really neat counterpoint for a collection. I wonder if he thought you were some rich yankee he could soak for big bucks?

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have 2 of the Hit&Miss engines, the Delco light plant and the 1 1/2 hp Stover coffin top engine. I would like you to bring back the little dozers for me, all of them.

As for as the beaches go, we had nice beaches, but not anymore.

Thank You BP OIL.

BUD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts