My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't pass it up.SUPER clean/straight 8238AE with a spare coil,plug and Lawn Boy mechanic manual.It runs perfect,and has new drive wheels.It was always garaged and realy taken care of.I paid $100-this is a keeper,it's not perfect but a real nice mower.Now i'm gonna sell a few mowers.Is the battery pack available anywhere???

Attachments

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
You got the bug! lol

Those are real nice mowers, the self propel is so easy to use. Someone still makes the battery pack, but it is slipping my mind at the moment.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Try Batteries Plus - they can usually fix up something. Cool mower!

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
Nice mower. I saw the same model at a tag sale in Manchester Ct. last weekend for $40.
I passed as they could not get it to run and would not take less.
Was no where near as clean as yours!

MU

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice mower. I saw the same model at a tag sale in Manchester Ct. last weekend for $40.
I passed as they could not get it to run and would not take less.
Was no where near as clean as yours!

MU
I'd love to get that one for spare parts!I used mine this morning,i like it :thThumbsU .

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just mowed with it for nearly an hour.The handle/drive system was kind of weird at first,but quickly grew on me.It gave me no trouble at all :thThumbsU .

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I just mowed with it for nearly an hour.The handle/drive system was kind of weird at first,but quickly grew on me.It gave me no trouble at all :thThumbsU .

I found the handle kinda weird on mine too, like it was too low or something. But once I relaxed and just let the mower do its thing, it was great.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
That mower is in great shape, I really like mine it is the 8237 same mower minus the electric starter, I like how it has no safety features on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts