My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soldier from MA who just got his childhood Wheel Horse 1054 back from a neighbor. Spent 24 years in the Military and still going. Hoping to get my Wheel Horse running again.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Buickman first off :thanku: for your service to our country and we are pleased to have you with us here, plenty of WH fans around this forum, so if you have questions, just ask away and the guys will be happy to help :fing32:.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1965 1054

Just had my brother come and pick up my tractor. I am looking for info on where the belts go and size, I am missing a starter switch. Found two wires with some kind of cap on the ends hanging over the coil. It looks like a fuse cap, and dont know why they are there or where they go. The front of the carb is missing. Does anyone have these parts and tell me what goes where and even if someone has a repair/ operation/ owner manual that I might get a copy of or even scan/email? I would love to show you some pictures I took this morning. Is 1054 a 1965?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for help, What year is she

Found then Engine tag behind the battery behind the throttle Very difficult to read. What year is she? I see K24? then a stamp "_S 747406" under that SPE? ?? 46215 or a 9A"

under that Before you start, To start, To Stop, Maintenance
Clearences Cold

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The 1964 model 1054 and the 1965 model 1054A are both listed as using a K241S-46215A engine.
I don't know how or where the serial number was applied to the tractor.

Garry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts