My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this time the only place I can find a CASE/Ingersoll 224 Tractor Hydraulic Transaxle Motor, is on Flee-Bay. The guy wants like 50 bucks for the motor, BUT he wants 275.00$ for Shipping. (WHAT GIVES???) :dunno:

Is there a better source for used Ingersoll parts that does not ridicule you to death with shipping and handling fees?

Where would you guys find your spare parts, and is there someone with a Motor they no longer need. I'm Paypal certified.

Thanks
Jay.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Joe's shipping is only $32 to me. Is shipping to Canada that much of a pain?
He's pretty experienced so I'd think he knows.
I've got one I'd take the $50 for if you figure out the shipping.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joe's shipping is only $32 to me. Is shipping to Canada that much of a pain?
He's pretty experienced so I'd think he knows.
I've got one I'd take the $50 for if you figure out the shipping.
US $273.06 Canada UPS Worldwide. Right from his e-bay listings, so if the Joe you are refering to is this Joe's Outdor power, at Marlette, MI, then I can't understand how come SO MUCH> :dunno:

I'd gladly buy yours, if you quoted me the shipping, to postal code K7V 1E1 Ontario, Canada. (I can only check if I were to ship to you.) :sorry1:

In any event, I could use a second motor, as I'm planning on looking into mine. It has a low Forward trust, and a wicked strong reverse. So I know my drive pump is ok, and My valve travel is good both ways, so there is only the motor left i concluded. :praying:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
just send him a message, he is really easy and reasonable to work with. I'm sure he can clarify it for you. He is also a site supporter here, so you might try to PM him here.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
He's just using a UPS calculator. He's not going to change his price if they're not going to change theirs.
I'll check into the shipping on Monday Jay and if you don't figure something else maybe we can get you fixed up.
The last one I sent out went down to Alabama if I remember and it was better than $20.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's just using a UPS calculator. He's not going to change his price if they're not going to change theirs.
I'll check into the shipping on Monday Jay and if you don't figure something else maybe we can get you fixed up.
The last one I sent out went down to Alabama if I remember and it was better than $20.
:thanku:

I'll wait and see how much from your end.

I don't see a link on e-bay at Joe's, where I can ask him a question. Have they removed that feature? Ref: (ask the seller a question)

PS: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. :drunkie:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
And to ask the seller a question on Ebay, the link is now at the very bottom of the page, below the item description.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That motor will fit in a USPS Large Flat Rate Box but going into Canada you are limited to 20 pounds in Flat Rate Boxes. I found that out the hard way.
How much does the motor assembly weigh? :praying:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, for you guys trying to help me, Thanks very much. CP7 special thanks, I have received a much more reasonable shipping quote from Joe's and i like it.

I am probably going to purchasse this drive motor, and when i take it apart, in my shop, I will document it, so we know how it is inside.

Once again thanks,

Jay

·
Loving Life :-)
4,007 Posts
Yeah, I think that shipping quote would scare a lot of folks away. Gotta look into that stuff further, as you have found out. Luckily for you it's Joe though :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.