My Tractor Forum banner

Hydraulic oil lines for my 300, how much?

1190 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  GR8racingfool
Referring to these lines:

What would be the price of these new vs. used?

Reason being, I had one break on me, the short one. The flare end cracked, and snapped off and it was spilling oil out all over the deck as I was mowing last time. The longer line, has a bad kink in it, I don't see it being a problem, but while I am in there might as well replace it.

I need to replace them NOW, and bad, cause the tractor is down, and the grass keeps on growing. I just dont want to over pay for them used if the dealer can still get them for me new for such a price ya know. Used is fine with me.

:thanku:

~F~
See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
They run around $22.00 to $23.00 each from the dealer.

The used ones I was hoping to get cheap, went for $25.00 + shipping on ebay.

So, looked into having some fabricated from braided stainless steel. Those would only cost me $26.00 each.

So, broke down...ordered them from the dealer, they should be in on Thursday, so I figure I would be ahead buying new vs. used, and nothing fabricated since some of the bends are kinda important.

~F~
You did the right thing in my opinion. I don't believe I would fool with a used line.
You did the right thing in my opinion. I don't believe I would fool with a used line.
:ditto: :ditto: slkpk
Posted some pictures here in this link to help another member.

http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?p=747994&posted=1#post747994

Glad I took them, figured they would come in handy.

~F~
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.