My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just thought that I would give you the heads up on a conversation that I just had with my dealer. I called to check on my back ordered drive belt. My dealer is excellent and they are very customer service oriented. The tech that I talked to was utterly disgusted with Husqvarna's lack of customer service. He said that he has had multiple issues with them and that they are not returning calls, or they are keeping him on hold for large blocks of time until he gets backed up and has to hang up. I chose this dealer because of their reputation, and they have lived up to it. Apparently, things may not be so good at Husqvarna right now. I have noticed a bit of a turn in the mood here at this forum, with more people becoming frustrated because of issues that just aren't being fixed. This could be the reason why.

I still love my tractor. I still think that I got the best value for what I could afford. I would definitely buy from my dealer again. I am beginning to realize that my tractor may sit for months while my dealer waits for the correct parts to come in. Those with deck and pedal issues may be in the same boat. I have gotten another drive belt, but it also seems like it is too big, so it's just a matter of time until It jumps off. Hopefully big H will get their act together soon.

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
I've been reading posts about the belt/rattle issue. That's a bummer for sure.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just an update. Got the new belt in and installed it. Seems to be tighter than the others that I have purchased, so it seems that everything is OK. My dealer has been great throughout the whole process. I'm very glad that I purchased from them rather than the Big box stores. Cut the grass after I put the new belt on, and she ran nicely and put a nice cut on my yard, so I'm happy both with the tractor and my dealer.

·
Banned
2 Posts
i am glad you got it all straightened out ..It is very frustrating when things are on back order ..I waited a month for a darn oil seal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts