My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone have these Underun Guards for their rider? Or know where I can buy one? (I have a 316TXs AWD in the UK).

I see them in the manuals and I'm interested as I have a bit of rough grown and stones/rocks and think one might be a good protection option. Do they offer much protection?

Cheers, Pete

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have two R322T AWD machines with the underrun guards.
The underrun guard assemblies consist of two protection plates,
one to protect the rear transmission and one to protect the hoses that
supply oil to the front transmission.
They do offer some protection which is better than no protection.
I feel these underrun guards should have been standard features, not options considering the extremely low ground clearance of these type machines,
The only small disadvantage I've encountered with these protection plates is when changing the transmission oil and rear transmission filter. The rear transmission underrun guard reduces access to the rear transmission filter and one of the rear transmissions drain plugs. IMHO, a slight inconvenience when considering the protection they provide.

The two attachments below are copies of the documentation that came with my underun guards.
Please note there are part numbers listed.
My local Husqvarna Dealer able to get these items for me in just a few days.

Line art Diagram Technical drawing Auto part Parallel Text Line art Drawing Diagram Map

1 - 3 of 3 Posts