My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old Fart
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a Husqvarna but I am going to try to get "noworries" and some of the other Husqvarna guys to come over from GW. I asked Admin to start this category and I'm sure when some of the Husqvarna guys come over, they will be glad to see a Husqvarna category already set up for them.

ED

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
My YTH2148

Here's my Husqvarna. (I bought it to replace my smashing, but broken Craftsman II.)

Angel

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Hey Catdaddy!!

How's that big orange been working for you??

·
Registered
281 Posts
well my baby is ready for spring, picture taken last fall before the garage went up.

Attachments

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
DYT4000 said:
How's that big orange been working for you??
Sorry for the delay! Don't know how I lost track of this thread.

I'm lovin' my mower! For a little guy, it mows like a monster. I really wanted the 2548 but not enough dinero at the time. C'est la vie.

TopDJ!
Hey bud, glad you found your way here. I hope you have all those photos of the mods you made to your tractor saved on your computer. I think it's be a good idea to post a thread on how you tricked-out Husqvarna.

-=A=-

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
Topdj,

:Welcome: back... glad you found us. If you need any help posting pics, PM me or post in the Test forum. I'll be glad to help you out!

Cat...dang, you get a new tractor and own a BCS and never tell us a thing.. Sheeesh...toot yer horn and give us some more pics and details, OK?

Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts