My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if you guys are aware of how eBay gives every seller a chance to donate a portion of the final price of the item sold to a Non-profit organization, but they do. I have placed 2 items for sell on ebay that the proceeds will go direct to the ones effected by Hurricane Katrina through the American Red Cross. I have personally donated my personal money and resources in helping the victims but now I am offering 2 items per week to help the cause. Please check these out and bid with a giving heart. Here are the links Leinbach L7300 post hole digger with free auger and 100 Lynch Pins

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kid Muddy said:
They both come up as "Invalid Items"?
Unfortunately Ebay screwed up and did not tell me that I had to be registered for over 72 hours to confirm the status of the listings :banghead3 so hopefully I will have more item numbers for you guys. I am totally sorry that this happened but I thought I was doing a good deed but of course Ebay and their
"red tape" got tangled up. If you have any questions or want to donate directly to the American Red Cross please feel free to e-mail. If not I SHOULD have the listing up and going tomorrow. Again I apologize for the inconvenience

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
I use Ebay from time to time , when I have a problem I can`t find any where or anyone to go to for help. I`m sure that`s a personnell problem ROF
But , I do like dealing on e-bay , thesmartfarmer , they will get ya up and runnin :hatsoff: g , They want your money !!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
drbailey said:
I use Ebay from time to time , when I have a problem I can`t find any where or anyone to go to for help. I`m sure that`s a personnell problem ROF
But , I do like dealing on e-bay , thesmartfarmer , they will get ya up and runnin :hatsoff: g , They want your money !!

Oh yeah they love my money as I spend about 3 grand each month on average and close to 50,000 a year on just ebay and then you get to add their "partner" paypal which takes their fair share :eek:mg: :banghead3

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still trying to get it up and running. They are being overwhelmed with trying get every thing done and they are behind. At least thats what I have been told.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do appreciate it and so do the Victims of this. I will be listing more as the week goes on so I will try to keep you guys up to date.

·
Old Fart
3,225 Posts
Funny, I don't see anything. My screen is blurry and hazy and if I don't squint my eyes, my screen spins. Hmmmmmmm, wonder what could be causing that. :trink21: I'd better have a couple of shots to help me think this through.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kid Muddy I appreciate your concerns and am really glad you bid on the pins. Although what is really confusing me is that absolutely no one else is bidding on them I was hoping to get an overwhelming amount of support for the Katrina victims by us helping the American Red Cross but as it goes right now it does not look to good for the efforts????? :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts