My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:howdy: Hay guys..guess what...............Sears is selling hub caps for mowers...........Went to sears Sunday to get a tool box that was on sale and I had an extra $25 gift card.........When we checked out they were by the checkout..........Didnt notice what size but they had 2 different sizes...........go get them boys..............John.............:thThumbsU :thThumbsU :thThumbsU :trink39:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have seen them too and they are the plastic 5 spoke ones.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Thinking about buying some cooking pot covers, stainless steel, and using them on mine. Using 2 carraige bolts to hold them on, thru the weight holes in the rims.

The 5 spokes might look nice on riders or racers, but not on 'working' machines.

·
20,000 +posts!
20,939 Posts
I saw a guy selling a bunch of 6" and 8",and 12" hub caps for utility trailers at the flea market last summer--I didn't know if they would fit my tractor rims,so I passed on buying any,but now I wish I had...he was selling them for 5 bucks a pair,but it seemed like they all had different designs where they would snap onto the rim beads....they looked just like the baby moon Sears ones too..I figured I'd save my money for more useful attachments,I'd probably trash hub caps the first time out in the woods anyway..they wont fit with wheel weights on either!...

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
I used golf cart (baby moon type) on the front wheels of the 67 Suburban they are a perfect fit and are metal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
:howdy: Hay guys..guess what...............Sears is selling hub caps for mowers...........Went to sears Sunday to get a tool box that was on sale and I had an extra $25 gift card.........When we checked out they were by the checkout..........Didnt notice what size but they had 2 different sizes...........go get them boys..............John.............:thThumbsU :thThumbsU :thThumbsU :trink39:
Thanks for the tip I was just there and didn't notice them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.