My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
It's one heck of a package.....it would be in mt garage if I was a bolens guy and not moving. Hope someone scores... just lending a helping hand.

Bad part is that this is 2 min from my house.......I never get that lucky when I buy something.

enjoy
No kidding Hotrod...

I've gotta drive over an hour...

This thing looked kinda nice to you? Not holding you to anything...but it's a long drive, and I will have to answer to the wife just for going to look at it...so I'm hoping it's pretty clean looking. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ok...

Here's the deal. The seller and I are working on when I can come down to look at it.

He is not around very often. The equipment is spread out over a few locations (tractor at the farm, deck at home, some stuff under a deck....)

His wife is going to send me pictures and we are figuring out when he'll be around that I can look at, and take delivery of in one trip, over the next couple (few) days.

If I don't take it.... I will post the pictures for my MTF brothers and other availability issues that I am aware of.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This tractor is still available. I think that I am going to pass on it...

I think it is a great deal, but if I am honest with myself and act like a grownup....this isn't the best time for me to do it, and I don't really need it.

The guy's name is Dave, and he is super nice....

Here are the pictures that his wife texted me of the tractor.

Thanks hotrod for letting us know about this tractor.... (wish I could right now)

Attachments

882 Posts
**** thats a pretty nice tractor

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Drool.drool , why is everything so far away. I would have that in a heart beat if it were closer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts