My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
No Deeres here
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(In my best Roscoe P Coletrain voice) Good News Good News, The HT20D is Home!!!

The old man went and picked up the diesel, and with a little tinkering he got it fired up. and yes we took some pics.

The deal ended up being a whole lot sweeter than the original deal, we ended up trading an old flatbed off one of my old trucks for it!!!

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
Good for you :fing32::fing32:

Another HT-20D .. They seem to be showing up everywhere lately !!

Your decals look like mine .. all wrinkled up .. FYI if your going to replace them .. Sam's does sell em .. not cheap .. but they sure look nice :fing32:

·
No Deeres here
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that Sams had em before we picked it up, we'll probly end up gettin a set.

The plann for now is to get it back into 100% working condition then we'll bang some dents out and squirt a little color on her.

Video eye candy for ya guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPrILgNyNOY

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
That thing is a beast, good deal, when it is all done that will be a show tractor I bet.

·
5,523 Posts
Nice, she dont look in to bad of shape.

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts
In pretty good shape, you lucky dog! A runner!

Sam's decals for the HT20D are great. He did a really nice job. They were created from the ones on my HT20D. I have a set for mine, although I have not gotten to use them yet. A little pricey for some, but the demand probably will not be huge, so it makes sense that Sam needed more for them to justify having them done at all.

·
No Deeres here
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It needs some very minor sheetmetal massaging and what not but thats about it for tin work. It has a couple fuel leaks from the return manifold but I should be able to take care of those with out issues. The wiring and electrical system needs help though and that is not one of me or the old mans strong points, but I do have friends that are good with it.

Anyone got a wiring diagram for one of these things or a service manual for the engine?

On another note this thing moves in the hi range!!!

What was Sam getting for the decals anyway?

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
One question, once you get that beast going how do you stop it, it must keep going and going and going. :trink40: :fing32:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Very nice looking bolens

1 - 11 of 11 Posts