My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post a picture of how the interlock switch for the brake pedal and attachment drive lever is mounted on the tractor?

Does anyone have a good manual that shows the assembly? The picture in the maintenance manual (figure 5-16) is too blurry.

I can't seem to remember how to put it back together. I am lost on the 1/16th inch diameter wire with the hooks on each end.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Can someone post a picture of how the interlock switch for the brake pedal and attachment drive lever is mounted on the tractor?

Does anyone have a good manual that shows the assembly? The picture in the maintenance manual (figure 5-16) is too blurry.

I can't seem to remember how to put it back together. I am lost on the 1/16th inch diameter wire with the hooks on each end.
Not sure if you can see it well in the picture, but it's in there if you blow it up a bit. The wire with the hooks attaches to the tab on the brake shaft. The wire rocks the switch up into the PTO lever, which pushes the contact down if the PTO is in the fully in the off position. Hope that helps.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts