My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,480 Posts
Take the bull gear and the piece that sit in it to a machine shop. Have them turn that piece 90 degrees to a new spot and machine it into the bull gear, or buy new for big bucks.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.