My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
www.chimaira.com
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I got a pm saying i had to post an introduction to validate my account. Here it is. I'm from alton/wood river, il, i own a simplicity 16lth, i was referred by Jaredfly who is slightly obsessive over this forum, lol. I like guns, guitars, and trying to live life as laid back as possible. I listen to metal, my user name for those wondering, is based off of a song called bloodlust by a band called chimaira. If you like heavy, brutal music check out Chimaira, Whitechapel, Lamb of God, Volumes and SEES, just to name a few. I'm guessing there's not a lot of metal heads here, but maybe i'll be surprised. Anyways that's the gist of it.

·
Farm Show
5,382 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Got any pictures of the Simplicity? Glad to have ya aboard!:fing32:

·
10K and Climbin!
12,783 Posts

·
www.chimaira.com
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the link to the screen name thread, only reason i mentioned it is because i got into the chat thing yesterday and people were wondering what the whole "bloodlust" deal was. but yeah thanks, the mower is nice enough for me and it gets the job done well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.