My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silent, Senior MTF Member
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd better say hi again. I was on the old TF, but didn't post too much. (My bad). I pretty much stick with the older machines, see my sig. I'm in the middle of a resto on the LawnRanger, if your not familiar with Wheel Horse, it was a "entry"machine. Low buck, nofrills, lawntractor. Future project will be my 655 puller. Already have about 1/2 the goodies for it. Mow the yard with the Allis Chalmers, I had to repower it. Used a 12hp B&S in place of the original 7hp. My 854 is my sweetheart (ahem), but the workhorse is by far the Landlord. Over the winter I picked up a hydro lift for it, plus Ags for the rear, and tri ribs for the front. Right now time is hard to come by, so I don't get to play with my toys as much as I'd like. I got computer problems at the moment with my pics... as soon as I get it straightened out I'll post'em.

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Heydy Juggler,
Glad u found the new MTF . Welcome home . Looks like you have several toys to play with. Looking forward to your Pics.

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: Juggler i think i remember you i think you posted a picture of you plowing with a old wheel-horse.

·
Silent, Senior MTF Member
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks guys... Jodyand, was this the pic?

I posted a few other pics in the Wheel Horse/Toro forum. I had these pics stored at PhotoBucket. Otherwise I could'nt post anything. I goofed my 'puter up, and can't get it to accept data from my camera. :banghead3

·
m-ODD-r8r
2,357 Posts
Maybe we can help!

Juggler said:
I goofed my 'puter up, and can't get it to accept data from my camera. :banghead3
Juggler, start a thread over in the Computer Advice forum. Tell us what kind of machine, camera & the software that went wonky & we'll try to work you through it.

Angel

·
A day ahead of y'all..
4,597 Posts
I think I remember seeing that one, Juggler, :Welcome: Glad you could get here and hope you get your computer fixed soon. I would really like to see pics of those classics you've got.

Greg

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
That was one of them its good to see old iron working :fing02:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts