My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a self-employed safety consultant, licensed electrician, certified systems engineer, and cattle rancher. I own 80 acres in western Arkansas which requires some heavy equipment for upkeep. I have a Kubota M4030SU tractor (with all the necessary implements... loader, brush hog, auger etc.) and a Ford New Holland 550E backhoe. I love troubleshooting and repairing everything from computers to heavy equipment. I have 2 SUPER children and 4 grandchildren with another on the way!

I look forward to learning from other people's experience and expertise!:howdy:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome Viper57! Sounds like you have some mad skills! Did you buy your auger new? I am eventually going to need one, but I have to start at ground zero. I have the farm and water, need a truck, tractor, implements, backhoe/trenching solutions, etc. etc.
I guess the nice thing about farms is that it keeps the repair lovers amongst us happy....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Viper57! Sounds like you have some mad skills! Did you buy your auger new? I am eventually going to need one, but I have to start at ground zero. I have the farm and water, need a truck, tractor, implements, backhoe/trenching solutions, etc. etc.
I guess the nice thing about farms is that it keeps the repair lovers amongst us happy....
Yes... 2 years ago I bought a new Leinbach L7300 with 9" & 12" augers... put up barbed wire around 40 acres and 6" pole/cable fence across front of yard to keep cattle out. The auger is priceless when building fence! :thThumbsU

·
-Brandon-
659 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! :MTF_wel2:

-Brandon-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.