My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this eye thing has limited my purchasing ability. Missed out on a nice s21 for $25 because I had no way to get to it. What am i going to do? I guess I can't lift more than 25 lbs for two months or I endanger my eye. I guess once I get driving I'll have to ask the owners to load the mowers... I managed to get my neighbor to agree to picking up two comms for me on Monday. I promise to post pictures...

-Dave

·
LAWN-BOY-AHOLIC
1,349 Posts
Sorry to hear about your eye problem, I hope it heals quickly. Those with LBAD won't let a little thing like a lifting limit stop us! I am sure you will find a way to get those LB's picked up! Hang in there Dave were all pullin for you!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Sorry to hear about your eye problem. I hope that it heals quickly. I am glad that you found a way to get those two commercials home. Looking forward to pics!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
use boards for ramps. no heavy lifting then!

That would work well if I had a truck. I drive a station wagon. I can only imagine how many i'd have if I had a truck!

Thanks for all the well wishes.

·
Old engine addict
292 Posts
That would work well if I had a truck. I drive a station wagon. I can only imagine how many i'd have if I had a truck!

Thanks for all the well wishes.
****, you can still use ramps with a wagon! I'm driving a big ol Buick station wagon right now (my $300 land yacht) and you can roll the mowers right up into the back with ramps.

·
Lawn-Boys Everywhere
1,291 Posts
I think that you should use your vast LB hunting skills to find a 22241 for me. Focusing your energy in assisting others in filling up their garage space instead of your valuable garage space. Once healed, you can return to working on your collection.

Until you posted a C/L link a few days back, I never really noticed a 22241 before. You can see the many common parts between a 22241 and 22261. It seems that I now need to take advantage of your health problems in order to locate one. The 22241 looks great and I need to find one.

bruce....

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think that you should use your vast LB hunting skills to find a 22241 for me. Focusing your energy in assisting others in filling up their garage space instead of your valuable garage space. Once healed, you can return to working on your collection.

Until you posted a C/L link a few days back, I never really noticed a 22241 before. You can see the many common parts between a 22241 and 22261. It seems that I now need to take advantage of your health problems in order to locate one. The 22241 looks great and I need to find one.

bruce....

I think you need to stick to duraforce mowers...

:hide:

I'll give you any leads that I can't get to myself. How does that sound?
:thThumbsU

·
Master Junkinator........
102 Posts
sorry for the eye problem.....atleast you dont have OSD like me, something screwed up in the knees.........but i know what its like to find a good deal and not have any transpotation as being 14. my neighbors r a******s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts