My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gravely1964
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around scrolling threw the menu's ect. To this point have been unable to find a renew ect on this. Know it runs out dec 22 2019 something like 8:32pm.
Maybe its no longer a thing with the new format? Still have the badge for it. Or im over looking it. Any help is appreciated.

Sure this will help others out down the line if im having trouble finding it myself.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Well, you may want to head over to that We Are Live - Community Feedback thread as we were discussing that very topic today. If you click on your avatar in the upper right, select Account Settings. On the next page, look to the left side and Account Upgrades and click on that. It doesn't work for me.

·
Gravely1964
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, you may want to head over to that We Are Live - Community Feedback thread as we were discussing that very topic today. If you click on your avatar in the upper right, select Account Settings. On the next page, look to the left side and Account Upgrades and click on that. It doesn't work for me.
Ahhh yeah it shows me an expiration date, and amount to renew. No clickable way to do anything there for me. Will look at that thread too thanks.

·
Administrator
5,038 Posts
My understanding is that the tech support people are still in the process of setting it up. I hope and expect that they will not cancel your premium membership without you having the opportunity to renew. We will pass this on to them, might light a fire under you know where.

·
Gravely1964
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My understanding is that the tech support people are still in the process of setting it up. I hope and expect that they will not cancel your premium membership without you having the opportunity to renew. We will pass this on to them, might light a fire under you know where.
Mainly making sure I wasn't over looking it. If they get it figured out ect somebody just let me know. Also realize maybe unlike others that rome wasn't built in a day. And neither will mtf. Its technically not needed to use the site. So to me its not a big deal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts