My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
16,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon--for a real 'dummy'-me--how can I load pictures from my computer (saved in my pictures library) to this new style forum? I thought I had done it, but obviously not/....Start from Basic 1....
glenn (hanging head in shame)....

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Hey Glenn I just clicked and held mouse pointer on this picture from a file then dragged it to the brower icon and dropped in the reply box of this page and it worked. Once I hit reply it tells me to refresh the page to see the pic, you also have the option for a thumbnail or full size pic. Hope this works for you.

·
4,155 Posts
I don't know how to do it by dragging...but if you go to the lower left in the response box...the 4th item towards the right is the icon for photos...click on that....a box will pop up...click on that.....that should open up the pictures in your computer...just click on the one you want, then "OPEN" it takes a second or 2 to upload...sometimes it tells you to "refresh" to see it...but it will show up...then just "post"...give it a shot

·
Super Moderator
28,824 Posts
Glenn to bring up the browse function for images requires just a few steps. Press the Picture icon:

Then in the box click on (Or click here) and it will bring up the browse function for your computer. You can just select from a photo on the computer then select "open".

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts