My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how I can find the model # for the PTO coil that I need? I have a 5120H GT2000 with the Kohler. Shouldn't a Bolens parts supplier have the ability to look it up?

·
Registered
829 Posts
The number for the field coil is 1754151 and the complete pto is 1747059.The field coil and the pto clutch is no longer avaible.I will see if i have a complete new clutch but i have sold out of the last field coils i have.Have been looking to see if i can locate some more.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
bhts I too need one for my 5019, with a Kohler 19hp my field coil got fried.
Thanks BOSMECH.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I got BHTS's last coil for my Troy-bilt GTX18.

He was very good to deal with and it was a smooth transaction.
:thThumbsU

·
Registered
829 Posts
bhts I too need one for my 5019, with a Kohler 19hp my field coil got fried.
Thanks BOSMECH.
I have some emails out and hope to have a reply soon.Will let you know.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Thanks I do appreciate it, All I really need is the field coil if you can get that.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some emails out and hope to have a reply soon.Will let you know.
You making any progress?

If I weren't so busy (and inept), I'd make an adapter plate to retrofit one of the more popular Warner PTO's.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Guys i belive i have located some feild coils.Should know by the end of the day.The old dealer that contacted me said he shows a few in his inventory and will double check to see were they are and how many he has.You guys that need one can contact me later today and i should know by then.I probly will by all he has so fingers crossed.

·
NYJim
3 Posts
Bob,

Given the dismal weather in NY today, "when it rains, it pours" seems an appropriate comment.

The clutch on my GTX 18 is giving me all sorts of issues and it appears that it is the field coil.

I see that you identified a few remaining coils somewhere. Are they all spoken for at this point? If not, I'd like to purchase one.

Many thanks,

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts