My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently gotten my hands on a 2014 Prestige 4x4 with the turbo bagger, and I'm wondering if I can find a list of compatible attachment model numbers so that I can try to find a used snow blower or tiller or whatever else I can attach to this nice machine.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
You say it is a 2014, so I am going to assume it is a Prestige 27. That's the only tractor they made in 2014. If it's not, then the info I am giving you is useless.

Prestige 27 attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks @BoWoggie. I’m familiar with that link spending a bunch of time there as I was trying to buy. But what I’m really looking for are model numbers for the attachments so when I find one for sale I can tell if it should fit. I’m assuming that only certain year and size snow blowers will fit.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I see now that they did not provide model numbers. Many times they do. oops, my bad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surprisingly little information on the Simplicity site. I assume they'd rather have you buy new from a dealer, but honestly I'm missing why they wouldn't publish compatible model numbers. If I get a snow blower it will have to be used. It isn't worth it to me to pay the $2200 a dealer is going to want for a new one, and I hate bothering the dealer to get me the model numbers when I have no intention of buying new.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Have him give you a printed quote.

·
6,334 Posts
I was able to find some model info for a Simplicity snowblower by looking for it on Jacksmallengines

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I called the Simplicity dealer. He needs the model number from the tractor

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts