My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to see how many different bicentennial lawn boys we have! Post your pictures and info of your mowers here! Sometimes it's fun to show off ;)

·
Retired USAF NCO
13 Posts
i would like to see how many different bicentennial lawn boys we have! Post your pictures and info of your mowers here! Sometimes it's fun to show off ;)
I'd would be cool to see the whole collections!

I'm sure there are some On-Line pic of LB collections and LB museums. Perhaps someone can post up the links for us. :wwp:

·
Deceased April 2016
1,225 Posts

Hello Hackdude
Had One last summer, Let it go...It was an 8234-EX Liberty . I Just Picked up a Mint 8234-AE for my Son in Law he uses it weekly on his Front Yard. Here are the Picture's of the Liberty that I had I got $216.00 for it as I auctioned it on Evil-Bay. Hammerdown

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have one. I plan on doing a full restore this summer. I' d like to find someone to reproduce the decals. Does anyone have the Liberty bag that Imc old take some measurements from?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have one. I plan on doing a full restore this summer. I' d like to find someone to reproduce the decals. Does anyone have the Liberty bag that Imc old take some measurements from?
I'm restoring my '76 Liberty and had a full set of decals created if you're still interested. I had them made up for mine last summer and I'm just now getting around to using them.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Clickitandstickit.com. The guy is great, can recreate anything with a good pic and th dimensions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts