Close but one step was a partial step. When the top latches click back down the loader is "balanced" for a lack of a better term, and more weight is on the bucket then on the landing gear (less likely to fall, or collapse).1. Find a level spot, preferably hard surface, and lower the bucket until you see the top latches raise slightly.
2. Lift top latches until they lock in the upward position.
3. Put tractor in NEUTRAL and work the joystick so it raises the loader arms and deploys the support stand. The tractor should back away slightly as you do this so keep foot off brake.
4. When loader is supported by support stand and free of tractor shut off the engine. Raise until top latches click back down into place.
5. Work joystick in all 4 quadrants several times to relieve pressure.
6. Detach hoses and make sure they are free from tractor. (I always have a shop rag ready to wipe off the fittings and protective caps before putting them on).
7. Start up and back away.
Okay so do you have a video on a 300x and a 3720?Reading is overrated, watch a video. Taking it on and off.
Clint,The 300X is not removable. It must be a CX model to have the removal "kickstand" feature.