Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do i need that 20$ package????:banghead3

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you guys im a weekend freedom machines guy and ive been gettin tired of exspensive jd's but i still like that site too!

·
10,839 Posts
do i need that 20$ package????:banghead3
No. You have to wait to validated. It could take up to 70 minutes. Please feel free to enjoy the snack bar while you wait. The cookies are homemade. The punch, however, might have been tampered with.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
No. You have to wait to validated. It could take up to 70 minutes. Please feel free to enjoy the snack bar while you wait. The cookies are homemade. The punch, however, might have been tampered with.

Good luck!
70 minutes??? Some of us dont have that kind of time to wait.... Oh wait a minute, your getting paid by the hr.. Go figure... :hide:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well as you know my name i live in naples ny i hunt fish and work on any thing thats gas powered im only 14 im very smart on engines im ajd man and im also on weekend freedom machines and im trying to sell my tractor so i can get a truck im am currently restoring a 1966 jd 110h rf i have taught my self most everything im a selfmade man u could say i am a hardworker as i work for a wood and landscAping buisness i dont have my parents involved on my projects cuz they know i know what 2 do with my money and right desicions i don not play video games or stare at the tv

·
Super Moderator
33,749 Posts
Casey, welcome to the forum! I would say you'd find a lot of JD members here that at least belong to WFM as well. Looking forward to seeing your posts in the JD forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts