My Tractor Forum banner

How Can I Get Buyers Leads Of Heavy Machinery Equipment?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Newsman 
#1 ·
I am actually starting up as an Agent to some companies and I don't how to get buyers to them. Please is there any site I can get buyers leads for heavy equipment of all sorts. All round the world.

Any help please I will be grateful.

Thanks.
Jim

#2 ·
I think most buyers contact companies that carry brands they are looking for. They find them by word of mouth or searching the Web. It sounds like you are trying to break into the market as someone that people would come to and you would search for the best match, both brand and price, and connect the two of them together. Seeing that you are in Belgium, I imagine that you would be dealing with the European market, although the internet basically makes the world a very small place. The problem for you, as I see it, is that most companies develop customer loyalty through previous sales and customer lists aren't handed out or easily gotten as they represent future income. Folks that do this have probably been with several companies, develop contacts and build a reputation as someone that knows about equipment. That takes time and a lot of work. Sorry to say this but, from the question you posted, it sounds as if you are looking for a shortcut, ready-made lists, and don't have the experience that customers, (at least I would) look for before plunking down the large dollar amounts commanded when purchasing large equipment. Just my 2¢.
MikeC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.