I won't tell Katt if you don't.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Nice tractor but yuou got to get the emblem!:fing32:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Rob, here you go! Just photoshop this in on those front shots and he'll never be the wiser!
Now that's funny right there!:sidelaugh

Nice collection of Deere's you got going! It was hard to see but how is your LT155? That Kohler is a real work hourse!

·
Super Moderator
17,119 Posts
rubadub how do the gardens look now

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys see these okay, or better yet are you still with me, if you are I've got another short one of the motorcycle dog (harley davidson) I run into him yard saleing this week across town, and ask him to bring angus (a jack russel terrier) around on the bike so I could get a quick video.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That should do it on the videos, I don't know if I mentioned it here, but I frequent the Chevelle forum on a daily basis and have posted on there and quite a few other car forums under the name rubadub, anyway on my website I have a counter at the bottom of it and I hit 100,000 hits a few days ago.

My wife has her web site on genelogy and she has 500,000 hits on it, and both of our web sites are free, a non profit deal.

Heres hers http://www.2manitowoc.com

And mine is down at the bottom of this post.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Nice videos Rob. :fing32: It would be nice to see those two Deeres in better light. They look nice but it was too dark to get a good look. I'm a sucker for a good lookin tractor. :p

·
Premium Member
9,754 Posts
But alas KATT did spot it. She clearly deserves one-!! That's no rat, especially now under your care. ( you will be picking one up....... right??)

Everything looks great, You take real good care of you equipment. but I see why it's called a MAN CAVE it's dark in there.

Thanks for all the videos-!!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
But alas KATT did spot it. She clearly deserves one-!! That's no rat, especially now under your care. ( you will be picking one up....... right??)

Everything looks great, You take real good care of you equipment. but I see why it's called a MAN CAVE it's dark in there.

Thanks for all the videos-!!
I'm confused, (that's no rat):)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts