My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked this machine up last season for 50 bucks. needed alot of work. re did most of the engine new front tires alot of unfreezing the deck and pto. this machine was used and abused and sat outside for most of its life.had to change all the deck plastic bushings as well. ive successfully brought it back and even gave it a new paint job. although i didnt go with the honda colors. i call it the HonDeere. just ordered a new engine belt tensioner pullet cause the bearing exploded. so i have to change all the belts. i see the honda listing but cant cross reference them to a different make. can anyone tell me the sizes so i can pick them up at my local tractor supply or auto parts store.
IMG_4282.jpeg

·
Registered
121 Posts
These are the belts for my H3011H and the generic replacement belts I use.

Honda H3011H Belts

Drive belt

76182-751-023 (SB-51) 51” outside length

Blade belt

76181-763-A02 (SB-71.2) 71.25” outside length

Replacement belts:

Drive B49 (deeper than original, hard to squeeze through tight spots and get on engine pulley, but works) 5L520 is same but not quite as deep, easier to mount.

Blade B69 (Deeper than original but works)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no its a 3811. it was marked as a 3811 before i painted it. the engine belt is def a 49". the blade drive belt honda called for was an sb-61. im using a 59" inside diameter belt which does seem to work although im not 100% sure if its right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts