My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Great discussion. Never would have imagined there's a forum named mytractorforum but glad there is an that you all are discussing the Harmony H1011.

I have a Honda Harmony H1011HS (hydrostatic). I recently changed the drive and blade belts which went reasonably well and quickly. While unbolting bits and pieces I managed to loosen the parking brake. I though no big deal and put everything back together. Now...

- When I push the Shift Lever forward the mower makes the same sound it makes when I have forgotten to release the brake pedal. The mower will not move (brake off, trans release lever out, Shift Level in neutral, engine off) - rear wheels are locked

Odd things I noticed:

- rear wheels will spin in opposite directions but not forward or backward at the same time

- after lifting the mower off the ground I noticed when I lock the brake pedal using the parking brake lever and spin the four wheels none stop spinning

Did I screw up the brake/transmission interlock somewhere or somehow? Please share your thoughts. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
If it has a differential, then the opposite direction you mention is supposed to happen.

All four wheel spinnng doesn't mean a thing for the front wheels, they're not connected to the brakes, the back ones might be different.

I doubt you screwed anything up, just not put back together correctly, or not adjusted quite right.

Go back and re-read the other thread on the 1011 to find the links and recommendations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts