My Tractor Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys I’m in Australia and looking for a mulching kit for the 4120 or the lx188 John Deere part no. I think I’m looking for is bm19918 any one from AUS know where I can get one. Not ridiculous over priced. Or someone that has one and selling. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
28,985 Posts
Jason, here is the link to the JD parts page for the mowing deck mulch kit on the LX188, hope it helps!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m wanting to do a service on the trans axle. Honda 4120. Can someone help out with details on this before I dive in an stuff something up. What filters can I replace and any things I should know. Or have a link to a vid on the right one. I have know idea what type it is. Even a service manual to do it. Thanks Jason. Love this mower. It old but built tough. Just want to give it some love.

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,025 Posts
I’m wanting to do a service on the trans axle. Honda 4120. Can someone help out with details on this before I dive in an stuff something up. What filters can I replace and any things I should know. Or have a link to a vid on the right one. I have know idea what type it is. Even a service manual to do it. Thanks Jason. Love this mower. It old but built tough. Just want to give it some love.

I am in the same position as you. Picked up a 4120 last fall to replace the 3810 and wanted to do routine service on the hydro etc before putting it to work.

The trans is a Tuff Torq K61 which can be drained thru a single plug, holds 3.5 US quarts.

The Honda owners manual says it uses 10w30 oil. Tuff Torq says it uses 5w50 oil. With the current shutdown, there is no way I can buy any specialty oil anyway so it will have to wait for another time.

I will attempt to attach the Tuff Torq and Honda Owners manuals for your reference.

Attachments

41 - 44 of 44 Posts