My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Still plays with tractors
2,284 Posts
A rear PTO for these tractors are very hard to find but the are out there. Mission Manufacturing MAY have new ones but I'm not sure on that. Basically, these are nothing more than a shaft that mounts on pillow blocks under the length of the tractor and is driven off the front PTO. I believe they have a female connection on the back and turn counter clockwise or opposite almost every other PTO in the world. When I get a chance, I'll have to see if I have any info on this. I've owned Power King tractors for almost 20 years and I've never seen one of these. They do come up on ebay every once in a great while.

·
Collector of many tractors
15,270 Posts
Put a small lawntractor chain drive rear in place if the shaft and chain the differencel so it cant turn and the PTO will turn the right way...

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
I can't help with your question but do want to welcome you to the forum.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I am also interested in this post. If anyone has a factory PTO on their tractor, please take some pictures and perhaps some measurements for the rest of us.

My tractor is missing the 3 point links (setup), does anyone have any ideals if a universal cat 0 kit would work?

thanks

·
Still plays with tractors
2,284 Posts
A universal three point could work with some possible alterations. That's just a guess as I've never tried it but, hey, it would seem to me that a three point is a three point. The big thing is to make sure your tractor is set up for a three point. Not all of them were. If you have a piece of bar stock protruding straight down from each rear axle with a hole through the bottom to accept a bolt, then you are good to go. Sorry, that's the best description I could give without a picture.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts