My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just wondering if you guys could help me get an idea what the tractor I just picked up is worth it;s a homelite jacobsen Ut 34004 with the k341aqs engine, 42" deck hydraulic lift. seems to be very original. engine has had some work and i think someone screwed up cause it's noisy. considering rebuild and resell. Any help would be appreciated.:greendr:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Pics would be helpful and any serial/ model numbers as well-
where in NH are you? I am restoring my jake at my dad's in Londonderry

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nearest I could tell it's a 1984 or 1985 model Homelite-Jacobsen GT 16
Mod # 34004A serial GCO150025 wit the Kohler K341aqs 71147 ser 14231205 42" mower deck with hydraulic lift, hi-lo range. Nice well built vintage tube frame, and you don't see very many around. My shop is in Newfound Lake area 03222.:thThumbsU

Attachments

·
Banned
2 Posts
i sold an older one just like that ..It was sweet ..Worked like a dream and built very tough ..I also sold a LTX11 with a high and low range trans ..very good tractor in my books..I got 450 for the LTX11 and 650 for the other

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
That rig is worth fixing and keeping!! They mow like no bodies business !! I have the same thing but in Ford blue, (Slightly modified;) )

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, i am tempted to keep but there doesn't seem to be to many attachments around for it. Besides everything has a price, and:maddd: my lawn sucks and the striper would sure do a nice job on real lawn.

·
MTF senior member
203 Posts
I've seen the same models In similar shape go anywere from $350 to $600.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well going by this message and not your first message.

Your Homelite tractor if it is a UT34004, it is a GT-16H made in 1983

If it is a UT34004A it was made in 1987

Price depends on condition and location. Price also depends on how bad the seller wants to sell it as well as how bad the buyer wants to buy it.

Seen them sell between $300.00 to $600.00 just for the tractor, another $50.00 to $100.00 for a moving deck

Joe

Nearest I could tell it's a 1984 or 1985 model Homelite-Jacobsen GT 16
Mod # 34004A serial GCO150025 wit the Kohler K341aqs 71147 ser 14231205 42" mower deck with hydraulic lift, hi-lo range. Nice well built vintage tube frame, and you don't see very many around. My shop is in Newfound Lake area 03222.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Beautiful tractor. Not many around like that in original condition.

To answer the question of what year: If the engine is original(which I would think is judging by the condition of the tractor), then the engine serial number says it would be a 1984. Could be an '85. Depends on the month built and how many engines were in stock at the build plant.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey;

I just picked up a ut 34001 , although it's not near as fancy as the one pictured! I am going to have to take pictures of her one of these days.

Would any of you fine chaps have a manual for it, AND the snowblower that goes with it? I have having a hard time in finding either.

tanks
Beautiful tractor. Not many around like that in original condition.

To answer the question of what year: If the engine is original(which I would think is judging by the condition of the tractor), then the engine serial number says it would be a 1984. Could be an '85. Depends on the month built and how many engines were in stock at the build plant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts