My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
I can't help you Paul .. but they are VERY good saws .. I have a few of them .. 5 or 6 maybe ??

IMHO the best all around saw that Homelite ever made ... Keep her running !! :fing32:

·
Super Moderator
31,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, it's been a GREAT saw!!!

My stepdad got it new back in the late 70's. Runs awsome, just the sprocket is all worn out. Never been replaced, so its due.

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
well the part # for the spur sprocket is A95459 so now i need to locate one
i will let you know if i have one

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
i did check our stock and cant find a Homelite one but the good news is the part superceded over to a Oregon spur sprocket part # 30681X and the bearing for that sprocket is part # 11807 you can place that order on our store for them we have that sprocket in stock and also it is a 3/8" 7 teeth sprocket

also be sure to register a account so we can approve you for the mtf membership so you can get the mtf member discount on your order

let me know when you register thanks

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
glad to be of service hope this helps other mtf members know we have good fast shipping turn around and prices

calvin

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
I am glad it all went well for both of you ... Spring is just around the corner .. the orders should be picking up :fing32:

·
1,376 Posts
yea big difference there diffently it was time for a new one i can see it was closing in onto the bearing area

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
I am glad it all went well for both of you ... Spring is just around the corner .. the orders should be picking up :fing32:
i cannot wait to see that happen ken you can say im kinda excited in a way tillers should almost be time to work on and them 4 hp briggs engines on most Murray MTD pushmowers should be about time to fix them up i tell you all you can save some $ on them units by asking me what causes this or causes that i can walk thru the steps in repairing them first thing you notice is it starts and conks out very very very very evidence of a clogged carb

very simple to fix actually

ask me for more info on the thread we have problems with units

thanks
calvin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts