My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well apparently I've started a home for used and abused John Deere tractors. Picked up a 216 and a 314 yesterday mostly in pieces. just need to decide what to do with the 216 it's engine has been transplanted to the 314. Do I put the 216 back together and try to rebuild the Kohler out of the 314. or do I part out the 216?

I was after the 314 if I can recover some of my expense with the 216 I would be thrilled.so any advice would be appreciated.

forgot to say I do have probably 95%+ of both tractors

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
:trink39:I saw those craigs list myself looks like a good project good luck with it and keep us posted

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are rougher than they look in the pictures, especially the 216. These will have to wait for a while to get dealt with as I have a craftsman that needs put back together, its Kohler is in pieces, and a bathroom remodel that needs to be finished first.

Didn't figure I was the only one who saw them on Craigs KC list moves fast, though these were listed a few times.

Doubt I part the 314 its the one I wanted, my newly acquired 317 needed company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.