My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to put "Hombre" the JD 2320 to the proving grounds today.. I call the 2320.. Hombre, as it's a half bred. Between a lawn tractor and a full size one. Mowed about four acres with the 54" deck with the temperature hitting the degree mark. All went well as expected. Somewhat different mowing... seating, controls, and maneuverability. The three cylinder diesel uses more fuel than the 345 gas engine due to the fact the 2320 weighs about 1700 lbs.

Hombre, was the classic movie starring Paul Newman. Playing a half bred indian.

·
Super Moderator
32,682 Posts
FD611V, Congrats on the new CUT! Very nice and I'm sure you'll get used to it very quickly. Also just wanted to point out that this is the Garden Tractor section, but we're always happy to see and hear about Green Machines!

·
Banned
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FD611V, quickly. Also just wanted to point out that this is the Garden Tractor section, but we're always happy to see and hear about Green Machines!
True about the whereabouts on the Garden Tractor section. But again, those lawn tractors with the front loaders shouldn't be in the Garden Lawn category. The 2320 can have a tiller, plow, etc so it should come under the Garden section. Correct?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ah yes. Some great Paul Newman.

"Maybe we'll run in to each other down at DelGatto's and we can share a bottle of Mescale" I believe is the Quote. One of my favorite scenes.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
FD, sounds like you had a busy day with plenty of seat time on the 2320, and yep it was a hot one here today too :fing20:.

As for the where this post should be, we would normally move it to the CUT section, as you probably noticed we have three JD forums, one for the Big JD's, then the CUT's, then the L&G's. That helps guys looking for certain machines go to the the right forum. Actually you may miss some replies from the CUT guys by having it here, as your 2320 is classified as a CUT, but it's you're call, if you want it moved just let a moderator know, if not thats ok too :fing32:.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts