My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
mamma mia! someone pls save those orphans!!!!!!!!

·
10,839 Posts
If there is anything there you have to have, I have no plans on Saturday, and that is 20 minutes away. PM me with very specific details on which one you want.

PS $15!? They better run.

J.K.

·
The Sea of Green Machines
4,787 Posts
If there is anything there you have to have, I have no plans on Saturday, and that is 20 minutes away. PM me with very specific details on which one you want.

PS $15!? They better run.

J.K.
With a warranty!!

·
10,839 Posts
A fellow member stated that he contacted the seller, and the seller indicated that the LB's were sold pending pickup.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well he said that a few people were coming to look at them and said that someone MIGHT buy them all. BUT they are all first come first serve so if you want something go get it while its still there. I'd go after them if I was close enough. I messaged cat to see if he'd go after one for me.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well if I had a better way to get them to Nebraska, I would have been a bit more serious about getting them myself.

·
10,839 Posts
Anyone scrapped a push mower lately? (Not a LB,:hide: God forbid) Just wondering what they are worth as scrap. Fifteen seems steep. :sorry1:

·
10,839 Posts
From the same seller:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/for/1885978509.html

The blower is complete. Pretty good shape minus being locked up. Not missing parts like the mowers.

Gentleman selling these was a nice guy that fixes L&G stuff up as a sideline. I brought up maybe not rushing the 'scrap' idea, prices are low now anyways. Oh, normal CL dealings: he said he's had lots of calls, (10-12) I was the first to show up. But he would not sell them all for $50. :crybaby:

Attachments

·
5K Poster!!!!
5,127 Posts
Oh boy! What I would give to have that pile down here in Texas? I need a muffler plate and rear height adjuster bracket for my 5021 Brick build. Those dark green wheels in picture #1 would be great also. I am tempted to catch a plane right now! LOL

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
Oh boy! What I would give to have that pile down here in Texas? I need a muffler plate and rear height adjuster bracket for my 5021 Brick build. Those dark green wheels in picture #1 would be great also. I am tempted to catch a plane right now! LOL

I think i got what you need minus the green wheels......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts