My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
GET TOUGH GET A CASE!
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me the size of coupling or fitting I need for this holding valve and what it's proper name is? It's the straight o-ring one that goes into the hydraulic motor and on to the holding valve. I have the lines, but I'm missing this piece to install it.
I have to remove a 90 degree elbow from the bottom of the hyd. motor for this piece to go on.
Thank you...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Hard to tell from the pic but it looks to me as if the block takes ORB (O Ring Boss) maybe #6 or #8, the fittings with the caps look like male JIC, the one without maybe a femal SAE ?????.
Easiest way would be to take the valve to your local hydraulic shop....Mike

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'll just add to what mike said and suggest that you take the 90 (from the motor) with you and ask for a fitting with one end the same as the 90 and the other end to fit the valve and don't forget to ask for a "union" or "swivel" type fitting since there is no room to rotate the valve under the tractor.

·
GET TOUGH GET A CASE!
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know that was a hard question to answer, so thank you for your ideas and help.
I think I found what I needed at a little local hydraulic tube/hose shop. It's a swival with o-ring seals, looks the same as whats on my 448.
I think I'm in business! :fing32:

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts