My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a gardenway snowblower model 14098 serial 14098200425 i am wonder where can i find a manual for it

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Can you please double check that model and serial number? I'm not coming up with anything at the MTD site.

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i doubled checked it and its almost like it never existed. i looked on mtd site too lol

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a single stage snowblower thats been sitting in the yard for past 2 years and i want to see if it will fit my dads 2003 mtd i am hoping it will but have to find something about it first lol

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Also, let's work backwards. What is the specific model and serial # of your dad's MTD? Maybe we can find what fits it.

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea its dark outside so no picture tonight its an all black snowblower heavy one too lol. it says garden way corporation on it then gives a address then model and serial number

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
I'm more so wanting to see the mounting bracketry. A jelly donut says it's a Haban, who made a lot of snowblowers.

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thing here is it attaches like alot of the craftsman snowblower attachments do in middle of the mower lol

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
I have a blower that came off of a Troy-Bilt - it is a Berco. Heavy sucker! The subframe is as you describe, as well.

I want to adapt it to either my 990 or Suburban.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
This is definitely a Troy-bilt model number. Unfortunately, it doesn't show up in any of the parts finder systems either. Are you 100% sure you're reading the model number correctly? It's numerically close to the blower for the GTX garden tractors so its probably just slightly newer and would be for one of the pre-MTD TB lawn tractors. I seriously doubt it would be a direct fit on a newer MTD built TB. MTD's manuals site actually does cover most of the GardenWay built stuff, even though it predates MTD's ownership.

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok my dad has 2 mtds one he bought new and other he bought from my grandparents neighbors for 20 dollars lol. both run and drive. one he bought new is a 17.5 hp briggs yard machines gold model 13ad698g300 serial 1k272b30118. one he bought for 20 dollars is a 2001 yard machine 17hp briggs twin, model 13bk6089129 serial 1c071h20020. now this one looks like it take a cub deck lol. my bet is on the 2001 if it does fit one of the 2. and here are pictures of the blower attachment. there is some brackets i have that are not pictured. wish mtd made troy-bilt stuff through out the whole time would be alot easier :banghead3

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts