My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad just bought a Hitachi EX50 URG excavator with a 2 foot bucket rubber tracks new roller bearings and only 5256 +/- hours on it. it looks a bit beat up but it is expected because it is a 93'. Still runs really good and starts easy. I like it but now watch out for large holes everywhere because i like to dig. :) anybody else have one like it?
-Owen

Attachments

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
That's a nice toy! Don't have one but a friend does and had a little operating time in it. Amazing what they can do for it's size.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Pretty doesn't get the job done. It makes my avatar look like a toy. Bet you can't drive through a 30" doorway.

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
Pretty doesn't get the job done. It makes my avatar look like a toy. Bet you can't drive through a 30" doorway.
It looks a lot like my buddie's Komatsu PC50. I bet it could drive through a 30" door, as long as it's conventional framing and not concrete block. ONCE!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
]Just a bit more on this I know its an old thread but wehad problems with it for a bit it would bogg down when you tried doing anything with it. turns out there was a few handfulls of mud in it!! we cleaned it out and it runs like a top!!. Pictures are of me digging our root cellar
-Owen

Attachments

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
nice work!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So my dad just bought a Hitachi EX50 URG excavator with a 2 foot bucket rubber tracks new roller bearings and only 5256 +/- hours on it. it looks a bit beat up but it is expected because it is a 93'. Still runs really good and starts easy. I like it but now watch out for large holes everywhere because i like to dig. :) anybody else have one like it?
-Owen
Hi owen I'm in Australia and just purchased one the same missing a hydraulic pump
Would by any chance happen to know what hydraulic pump is in that particular machine?
Here in Australia the local Hitachi dealers are not much help.

·
Super Moderator
37,101 Posts
Hi owen I'm in Australia and just purchased one the same missing a hydraulic pump
Would by any chance happen to know what hydraulic pump is in that particular machine?
Robert, first welcome to MTF! Second the member Owen hasn't been seen on the forum since 2018. You may want to post your own thread in the construction forum. To that end here is some site navigation assitance, just select the forum listing and find the one for construction:

·
Registered
2 Posts
[/QUOTE

Hi Robert,
Did you ever end up finding the pump for this excavator?

·
Super Moderator
10,557 Posts
BarnerRubble...
to My Tractor Forum....looks like Robert has not been around since he posted that message...if you bring your cursor over anybody's avatar you get some info including when they were last logged in on the site...you may have some luck if you get in touch with surpluscenter.com they are knowledgeable and have a good inventory of hydraulic equipment of all kinds

·
Registered
2 Posts
BarnerRubble... View attachment 2486067 to My Tractor Forum....looks like Robert has not been around since he posted that message...if you bring your cursor over anybody's avatar you get some info including when they were last logged in on the site...you may have some luck if you get in touch with surpluscenter.com they are knowledgeable and have a good inventory of hydraulic equipment of all kinds
Cheers Mark,
I have one of these machines myself and was looking to help him out.
Thanks for the welcome 😎

·
Premium Member
6,357 Posts
BarnerRubble... View attachment 2486067 to My Tractor Forum....looks like Robert has not been around since he posted that message...if you bring your cursor over anybody's avatar you get some info including when they were last logged in on the site...you may have some luck if you get in touch with surpluscenter.com they are knowledgeable and have a good inventory of hydraulic equipment of all kinds
I believe that only works for moderators/administrators, we get to see the "Joined" date in that popup. Us plebs have to click on the avatar and look on the member page to see their "Last Seen" date.

·
Super Moderator
10,557 Posts
Thanks dave_r i never did get my employee hand book with all the benefits in it 😉
Cheers Mark,
I have one of these machines myself and was looking to help him out.
Thanks for the welcome 😎
A brand new member helping right from the start...that's what makes this such a good site.....hope you stick around and we see more of you (y)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts