My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,643 Posts
That's really neat, the entire spec sheet. How come you can't find something that detailed for US consumers? I suppose most of it is in the service manual, but none of the sales/advertising literature I've seen is anywhere near that complete.

The high-lift MCS is cool. Is it available in the US? It looks at least as versatile as the Power-Flow, maybe even more so, since the blower runs off the rear PTO and you can dump into something higher up than you are. I'm not too great converting metric to American (liters to bushels), so I couldn't quickly figure out if the container holds more or less than the MC519 cart does.

And the specs also answer a question I've seen here a fair amount. "How much can the 3-pt lift on a X7xx lift? Quite a bit, it seems. The literature said 400kg at the balls on the lift arms, and 205 kg 24" back from the balls. That translates to 880 lb at the balls, and 451 lbs 24" back.

Wonder what one of the X748SE's sell for in GB in $$ equivalents?

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't see that the Deere UK site advertises MSRPs like ours.

I don't see that MCS as an offering here or in Canada. Maybe someone who speaks Spanish could check out the Latin America site and let us know. I wonder how much trouble you would get into for smuggling an MCS across the border?

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,643 Posts
I don't see that the Deere UK site advertises MSRPs like ours.
$13K US basic, + 2500 miles overseas shipping, + whatever tariffs there are probably would scare the customer too much.

Wonder how a X7xx with left-hand drive works? Does the mower deck have the exit chute on the left, too?:ROF :ROF

1 - 4 of 4 Posts