My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a tractor for work. I am leaning towards a 2305 with a curtis cab. I need to find out the height of the tractor, either ground to the top of cab or rops which ever is higher, with turf tires. Need to make sure it would fit into our equipment shed. Hope someone on here has that setup and can take a measurement. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you can make the comparison of R4's to turfs, I can tell you it will clear a 7 foot door by a couple of inches at best, and that is with the door ALL the way up.

·
Long time lurker,
95 Posts
I can measure mine on Monday for you..
blizz

·
Registered
668 Posts
Don't have a cab but on their website do they remove the ROP?
Could get kind of warm in the summer.
My 2006 2305 with R-4 measures 78" to the top of the ROP.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't have a cab but on their website do they remove the ROP?
Could get kind of warm in the summer.
My 2006 2305 with R-4 measures 78" to the top of the ROP.
Curly
Thanks that is a big help knowing it is 78" to the top of the rops. I just need to find out if the cab is higher than the rops? I have found pictures of a 2305 with a curtis cab and they do keep the rops on it. From the angle of the pics I could not tell if the cab was higher than the rops, looks to be pretty close to the same height.

Blizz

If you could get that measurement that would be great. Also if you could let me know if your cab is higher than the rops.

Thanks guys for the help Tim

·
Long time lurker,
95 Posts
Here is a picture of my Curtis cab, the doors pop off easily, It gets a bit warm, but I don't use my tractor much outside of snow season.

·
Premium Member
9,955 Posts
If you're like me it will undoubtedly be about 1" taller than whatever door you're trying to fit it under.

·
Long time lurker,
95 Posts
She'll shoot right in a 7' door, just watch the lights!

-blizz

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blizz

Thanks for the info and the pics. Nice tractor you have there. :thThumbsU

Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts