My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you installed this conversion kit on your machine?
I found these on ebay and wonder if they are worth $76.00.
I know HID lights in cars make a big difference.

This is a brand new HID HEADLIGHT Conversion kit for the John Deere X465 X475 X485 X495 X575 X585 X595 Lawn and Garden Tractors. HID conversions are becoming more and more popular in the automotive industry, and we are taking it to the next level by introducing it to the agriculteral/machinery industry.

With HID You get:

Up to 2x more light than halogen or incandecent bulbs

Longer bulb life: 1000-1500 Hours (vs. 500hr avg with Halogen)

Less power usage: 3.2+/- constant draw (up to half when 55w halogens are used)

HID light presents less strain on the eyes in dark conditions

This is a complete kit and comes with everything you need to install it.

Includes:

2 New 35w HID Xenon Bulbs

2 New slim balasts

Required wiring harnesses between stock tractor light connector and balasts

Mounting accessories

Installing this kit may require some electrical system knowledge, and special tools or equipment. Estimated install time is 1 hr depending on experience. Kit comes with "Diamond White" colored bulbs.

These kits are not OEM John Deere and are not supported by John Deere. We are not responsible for any damage to your tractor that results in the installation of these kits. These kits are to be used at your own risk. We will warranty bulbs and ballasts for manufacturer's defects. Warranty turnover may take up to 30 days.

·
Banned
1,195 Posts
Have any of you installed this conversion kit on your machine?
I found these on ebay and wonder if they are worth $76.00.
I know HID lights in cars make a big difference.

This is a brand new HID HEADLIGHT Conversion kit for the John Deere X465 X475 X485 X495 X575 X585 X595 Lawn and Garden Tractors. HID conversions are becoming more and more popular in the automotive industry, and we are taking it to the next level by introducing it to the agriculteral/machinery industry.

With HID You get:

Up to 2x more light than halogen or incandecent bulbs

Longer bulb life: 1000-1500 Hours (vs. 500hr avg with Halogen)

Less power usage: 3.2+/- constant draw (up to half when 55w halogens are used)

HID light presents less strain on the eyes in dark conditions

This is a complete kit and comes with everything you need to install it.

Includes:

2 New 35w HID Xenon Bulbs

2 New slim balasts

Required wiring harnesses between stock tractor light connector and balasts

Mounting accessories

Installing this kit may require some electrical system knowledge, and special tools or equipment. Estimated install time is 1 hr depending on experience. Kit comes with "Diamond White" colored bulbs.

These kits are not OEM John Deere and are not supported by John Deere. We are not responsible for any damage to your tractor that results in the installation of these kits. These kits are to be used at your own risk. We will warranty bulbs and ballasts for manufacturer's defects. Warranty turnover may take up to 30 days.
Did you purchase this kit? If so, what do you think?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts