My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have joined this thread because a good friend of mine has a john deer tractor and has asked me to hep him build a set of LED replacement lights for him. I own a LED lighting business so i rigged up a set of lights for him here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=213695

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
:Welcome: Those of us with 318's sure could use some help in the headlight department. It will be great when you get the design to a point where they can be purchased and installed. Keep the information coming. As you can see I also have a 1917 firetruck and it could use some help in the lighting department.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:Welcome: Those of us with 318's sure could use some help in the headlight department. It will be great when you get the design to a point where they can be purchased and installed. Keep the information coming. As you can see I also have a 1917 firetruck and it could use some help in the lighting department.
I am actually working on building a light for the 318, which is what my friend has :) I need to do more checking with my machine shop and find out more information. more to come :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts