My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been around a little while but haven't logged in since Dec. Aint much of a talker on these forums but enjoy checking in to see whats going on and stealing ideas from yall. I see a lot of smart folks here with lots of good info. I hope yall don't mind if I use some of it for I will sure give yall the credit ,besides most folks around here know I aint that smart to begin with. Thanks---May yall have a wonderful day and the LORD bless you in every way

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,564 Posts
I've been around a little while but haven't logged in since Dec. Aint much of a talker on these forums but enjoy checking in to see whats going on and stealing ideas from yall. I see a lot of smart folks here with lots of good info. I hope yall don't mind if I use some of it for I will sure give yall the credit ,besides most folks around here know I aint that smart to begin with. Thanks---May yall have a wonderful day and the LORD bless you in every way
:Welcome1: CB..

Is that a Jube in your Avatar ???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naw it's a 851 Powermaster 1957 model. Pop left it to me and my brother and we just put in a new clutch and all the innards. She has been a real work horse for us and has taken a lot of abuse but she is real forgiving.

·
Registered
71 Posts
:Welcome1: Hi CB...and welcome....drop in more often, and give us your 2 cents...lol...I'm sure we can borrow some of your ideas too...Enjoy!!
Steve in Pa

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you with us.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:Welcome1: CB !, glad you checked in with us and pleased to hear you are enjoying the forums :fing32:

·
Administrator
21,389 Posts
Hi, CB III. Glad you jumped in. This is a nice forum for people that are a bit nervous about proper protocol. Lots of helpful people and no one will point out any errors in a bad way. Any questions, just ask, and you'll get plenty of help.

Enjoy your visits!

·
16,695 Posts
Nice to have you with us , here @ MTF!Kick up a stool aand join in....

I'm just a couple hundred miles north of you....

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
CB III

Glad you decided to join in and your opinions are always welcome. :Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all of yall for the welcome ,I appreciate it very much. Good to see other Tarheels here too ,a coarse I mainly have mud between the toes right now. Appreciate you folks from the rest of the world too.:thThumbsU

1 - 14 of 14 Posts