My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I found your forum on the net. This looks like a great place. I want to introduce myself. I live in NH and like old machinery especially quality heavy duty stuff. I currently own and restored a 1979 Toro 1132 snowblower and a 1980 1132 that I use every winter. I also restore other vintage Toro machines as a hobby. I am now looking into buying a 70's vintage Bolens H-14 w/snowblower attachment and rototiller. I will be traveling soon to go and look at it and can't wait to get one for my own personal use. I want to restore it. Thanks for all the info on your forum. I'll update the Bolens forum if/when I buy this machine.

Thanks,
Ed-NH

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Welcome aboard. You can find all types here. Most seem to want their's back original and then there are those somewhat like me that want them to work and are not against altering for personal use and taste.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
:Welcome1: Look forward to see some of your photos. 2 things are for sure here. Opinions and:wwp: .

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
I guess I fall into the same catagory as cleatusj, which isn't a bad thing.

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your replies! I am really looking forward checking out that H-14. If I buy it I will be posting pictures on the Bolens forum for everyone to look at. I already downloaded the user manual and parts guide...

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Ed-NH

:MTF_wel2: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Deceased
384 Posts
ED,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. Lots of Bolens people here to answer your questions. I have an H-14! They are a real workhorse. I have a cab and snow blower on mine and only use it for blowing snow here in western NY. I have a 1050 that I use in the summer to mow with! The blower is a single stage by the way.(Read your post in the Bolens forum)

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Nice to have you here Ed. Be sure to post pics of your other equipment. We love pictures here.

:wwp: :wwp:

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
622 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Ed!

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:Welcome1:

Nice to have you here Ed. Be sure to post pics of your other equipment. We love pictures here.

:wwp: :wwp:
Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome. Since you asked about my other equipment here is a pic of my 1980 Toro 1132 walk behind snow blower. These babys weigh in at 305 pound each and are solid as they come... I have a 1979 also as a backup~

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts