My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Brad. I found this site via google. I have a few parts questions for later. I grew up on a farm and have been around tractors most of my life. I took a few years off of the farm (23 to be exact) and set sail in the US Navy Submarine Force. So after retirement I moved back home and bought a few acres. I work at a ag service company. Being outside is a nice change compared to the inside of a submarine! I have a 1994 Ford 2120 w/ 7109 loader and a 1979 JD 950/ belly mower with 600 hours on it and looks like it just came off the showroom floor! Looking forward to some good advice!

·
Farm Show
5,382 Posts
Welcome to MTF! I was in this sub. And even worked with a man who was picked up by it in WW2. They still fire the deck guns on the 4th of July. ...oh yes, I like tractors too!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
:Welcome1: Glad to have ya..

Guess Ill be the first guinea pig to ask.... where abouts in Illinois??? :dunno:
Welcome to the party. I'm about 60 miles north of you. Just 1/2off the new interstate. Coffee pot is always on. Watch out for our geckle.:hide: He bares watching.:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2:Brad, glad to have you here:thThumbsU N.Ill here up by Wi. border.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.