My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm farmer2wife i enjoy reading the discussions and seeing all the pics. I have a farmall cub and my husband just bought me an IH 284 saturday. I'm trying to out number all the green we have with red. He restored the cub for my valentines present last year and hopefully i can get him to restore the 284 this next winter.

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: farmer2wife good to have you aboard and might i say you have good taste in tractors :D

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
Welcome farmer2wife

It's great to see the other gender share an interest in tractors. Green and red go great together. I'm looking forward to seeing some pics of your projects. :)

·
Banned
109 Posts
farmer2wife

A great big Mytractorforum welcome to you. While I’m not in complete agreement with Jodyand when it comes to taste in tractors, those Farmall Cubs are cute little tractors and I would enjoy having one. I’m thinking, once your husband gets your 284 restored, you need to start dropping hints for a John Deere LA. Maybe for Christmas next year? It would make a nice companion for your Cub. :)

Wish I could get my wife interested in owning a tractor or two. Perhaps that would double the inventory of tractors I get to play…….er…. er….use in my "farming" operation. :)

·
Citizen of Earth
15,459 Posts
Welcome farmer2wife! I seem to remember you from other forums. I'm glad you found us here! Nice to have some female tractor lovers join us.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You

Thank you guys for the welcome. Hi Bear i am doing great...Slip told me how to get here. I will get some pics posted as soon as i get a minute......lots of tractor pics around here.....Jody I have to agree with you on the red..but i also pull a JD 50 so I better not knock them too bad...lol..John maybe one of these days your wife will find a tractor she really likes and wants... :fing32:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts