My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lawnboy Novice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my friend, known on the forums as Evinrude, bought his first lawnboy about a week ago from the nicest lady you will ever meet I went with him and was instantly hooked. I had to have one. I mean, a two-stroke mower?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AMAZING! Well, after he acquired another two plus an edger I was even more envious of them. A couple days after I was searching Craigslist and saw an ad for A Lawn-boy, bagger, and a lot of cans of Lawn-Boy Two-Cycle oil. Well 2 nights ago Evinrude and I traveled 50+ miles to a place called Fountain Inn, Sc. I met the guy, payed my $40.00 and we were headed back to the house. Yesterday we were traveling all over to find parts and we met a man who had Lawn-Boys. We went to his house and ended up buying all 6 of them for $20.00. ($10 me and $10 Evinrude.) Got them back home and today Evinrude cleaned out my bricktop's carb and it runs like a champ. We split the 6 and I got three and so did he. I'm addicted!!! Thanks. Pictures soon!!!!:thanku:

·
U.S. Air Force
39 Posts
Congrats! I am envious. Sounds like you guys made out fantastic. We'll be waiting for those pics.

·
my 1st LB was a 3060!
435 Posts
yep!!

very cool Sandrion, and I seen Evinrudes thread with the pics, AND... I just got my very first LB 3days ago (a 1987 - Model 3060) as I didn't know about 2stroke mowers either!!! LOL!!

I think I'll be lookin for another one! :cool:

·
Lawnboy Novice
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is evinrudes group picture but you will figure out which ones are mine. Sorry, i only had Paint to work with. close up's will come soon. Along with videos for mine. Although Evinrude already has a video of my bricktop up on his post.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts